BEND OREGON WHITE PAGES
- Bend is the county seat of Deschutes County, Oregon, United States, and the principal city of the Bend, Oregon Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
bend oregon white pages – Bend Overall
Cascade Cycling Classic Prologue, Old Mill, Bend Oregon
The cycling race consist for 5 stages and a prolong for both men and women
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 is the Cascade Cycling Classic Prologue is a 2 mile race through Bend, OR’s Old Mill District. this is the kick off event for the week of races. The begins and ends at Old Mill district and the women are set to go at 6:00 pm with the men’s start time TBD.
Wednesday July 21, 2010 Stage 1 of the Cascade Cycling Class a 74 mile McKenzie Pass Road Race that begins at Santiam Snow Park and finishes at Three Creeks Snow Park. The men are scheduled to start at 10:00 am and the women at 10:10 am.
Thursday July 22, 2010 brings on Stage 2 the 16 mile Skyliners Time trial that begins at Summit High school heads out Skyliners Rd then back to Summit High School. The men are schedule to begin at 10:00 am the women TBD.
Friday, July 23, 2010 is Stage 3 the Cascade Lakes Road Race which begins at Summit High School and climbs it’s way up to Mt. Bachelor Ski resort. The men start at Summit High School at 10:00am and the women start at Wanoga Snow Park at 10:40am.
Saturday, July 24, 2010 is Stage 4 is a 45 – 50 minute road race through Downtown Bend circling Bond and and Wall Street. Women start at 5:45pm and the men at 7:00pm.
Sunday, July 25, 2010 is stage 5 the final stage of the Cascade Cycling Classic. Stage 5 is the Awbrey Butte circuit Race a total of 83 miles / 5 laps for the men and 52 miles or 4 laps for the women. This stage begins at Summit High School then heads out towards Shevlin Park circling down to OB Riley and back up Archie Briggs and Mt Washington.The Men start at 1:00 and the Women at 1:05.
Shevlin Park and Tumalo Creek near Bend, Oregon
bend oregon white pages